Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Tagged!

There was a lovely tag at GingaBoos place. Thought I'd like to do that too and tagged myself. ;P (woof) Ranjit had got some good photos, but I dont trust my slave with photos, so it'll be a text tag.

Things that I want


  • Chicken (Unadulterated with rice or bread or rotis), 3 times a day, every day, for the rest of my life.
  • To go for a walk, unfettered by a leash, in the carpark and to smell ALL the smells there are to smell.
  • my slaves to attend to me all day, without having to go for a ritual they call as work.
  • A cup of warm....


... What? I am allowed to state only three things? but I have hardly started? what about the drives, rides, football, find and ....

Things that I DONT want

  • the periodic bath with that smelly shampoo, removes all my doggy smell.
  • the visit to my doctor every month. (Gives me the shivers).
  • My daughter, Brownie. She couldn't keep her slaves well, and they brought her back for good. Now she takes up all the slaves' time. Somebody take her away please!


The rules of the tag are set out at Karens. Have a look and also get connected to the world of pets. My other acquaintances in the blogworld are GingaBoo and Terri. Since Ranjit has already done this tag, I tag Terri. Terri's mom writes really well.

PS: This blog was anyway languishing (not that the other blog is flourishing), and it seems that the writing-classes have gone awry, so I have commandeered this blog for my use.

Anyone have any ideas for a new name?

-PP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, thanks for taking up the tag. Will remember to bring chicken if I visit B/lore. How about Visitor's Vorld for the title?

Olivia said...

You know, everyone has things both that they want and they don't want.
In my case, I usually want to work outside, but, I can't. On the other hand, I don't want to work outside somtimes, even though I con do that. People always acts cunningly. I just have to adjust for everything.

The Visitor said...

Do I know you Olivia? Am I supposed to understand what you've written?