Thursday, December 28, 2006

Let's start with some links

Hi All,

As said in the previous post, PP has commandeered this blog and plans to convert it into a Doggie blog.

Now where does one start?
To begin with I visited some other doggie blogs with links from Karen's. One such blog was PetsitUSA.com from wher I landed on this fantastic blog, though inappropriately named, Austin Dog Trainer Blog. This blog contains numerous links and resources that would be useful to slaves (some prefer to call them humans), to cater to our needs. One specific link that I was impressed with was the discussion of a book by Patricia McConnell, The Other End of the Leash. Somehow my slave is not in too cooperative a mood. So I will stop here and try to lisck this post into shape later.

Something is better than nothing - woof?
-PP

4 comments:

Mosilager said...

The other end of the leash is an awesome book. I've read it multiple times and keep finding new things every time I read it. Don't let your slaves read it PP they will achieve control over your day to day activities!

The Kid said...

somehow I had always gone to your other blog... never bothered to look at this... You have a very nice blog man!

SeePearrl said...

lolz...really something is better than nothing!! :)

Terri the terrific said...

Hi, PP,

You can now find me at http://terristurf.blogspot.com/. Thanks.